Hybrid Language Courses
Study languages online with BCNLIP! All of our course timetables are available at all levels!
Spanish, Catalan, English and French, as well as Grammar, Reading and Conversation workshops.
These courses consist of group classes via Zoom. You will be studying online with a presence-based group. It means that you feel like having a usual group class, but with the comfort of staying at home.
Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Dates: You can get started whenever you like!
Timetable: 9.30-11.20, 11.40-13.30, 13.30-15.20, 17.00-18.50, 19.00-20.50
You will be supported and guided by a teacher who will keep in touch throughout the day via WhatsApp. We would like to remind you that all of our teachers meet the following standards:
- A University Degree in Humanities or Languages.
- Must have completed an ELE course or a similar standard of language teaching training.
- Two years of teaching experience minimum.
- Fluent in a second language.
General online group courses/workshops via Zoom
Our Course in Detail
Each class has a duration of approximately 1h50. This time will be divided into different group exercises. This could be working with your teacher, individual activities (such as reading a text or completing comprehension exercises, for which online presence is not necessary) working in pairs on-line, working with the full
Each work group can add Grammar Workshops (Mondays & Wednesdays) and Conversation workshops (Tuesdays & Thursdays) to their regular schedule. These workshops are approximately 1.5 hours long and tend to continue the material studied in regular classes. As a result, these workshops function as a tailored support to your study program.
Our course books (Difusión, Aula) along with all extra materials can be found via the online campus provided by each publisher. All of our students are guaranteed Premium access to these materials.
As the course develops, you will undertake two course exams, scheduled every 3 weeks,as well as a Final Exam at the end of your course. This alone will determine whether you continue to study at the next level.
We are currently implementing immersion classes at every level. These classes take place on Fridays and will be based around a different theme every month. We also organize online events related to the theme of the month.
With our online live courses you can:
- Feel like you are attending presence-based classes in a group
- Work from any location using a mobile device- such as your phone or tablet.
- Contact your teacher to ask questions or resolve any queries.
- Communicate with your classmates, share links, videos, photos
- Track your progress via online exams.
- Choose between different online exercises set by your teacher with the aim of broadening your vocabulary, working on your grammar and improving your pronounciation.
- Practice 4 skills: Speaking, Writing, Comprehension (Written and Oral)
Want to sign up? Got questions?
- Fill out the form below
- We will contact you as soon as possible to answer your queries
- Get started with your studies!