Hybrid Language Courses
Study Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, Russian online with BCNLIP.
We are pioneers in online education in hybrid format. You will have live group classes via Zoom in a presence-based group. It means that you feel like having a usual group class, but with the comfort of staying at home.
Since 2020, we have been implementing this method in all our centers, continually improving so that you can enjoy the advantages of an online course without losing the educational quality of the in-person method.
Have a look how it works! ▼
5 advantages of hybrid classes
- Real-time classes: the school is equipped with multiple microphones, 2 screens, specific teacher training, and technical support so you can enjoy the class as if you were there. You can ask the teacher questions and easily interact with your classmates.
- Same program as in-person classes: it’s important to understand that the online educational program doesn’t differ from in-person, meaning your knowledge will be the same as in an in-person course.
- The online/offline is interchangeable: if later you would like to continue your course in-person and there is a spot in the group, you can switch to in-person classes (the online discount is not applicable in this case).
- Technical support: if you encounter any issues with audio and video during the class, we will try to solve them immediately. You can always reach out to our technical support, and they will contact you to assess how to enhance your experience.
- Online and in-person exams: if you are in Barcelona, it’s preferable to take the exam in person to advance to the next level. If it’s not possible, the school can evaluate you online.
You will be supported and guided by a teacher who will keep in touch via WhatsApp. All of our teachers meet the following standards:
- A University Degree in Humanities or Languages
- ELE course or a similar standard of language teaching training
- A minimun of two years of teaching experience
- Fluent in a second language
General online group courses/workshops via Zoom
Want to sign up? Got questions?
Let us know about the technical issue you are experiencing during your class. Our team will take your report into account and try to resolve it as soon as possible. If the problem persists after a week, please contact us directly at the reception or through firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you have already reported it through this link so that we can provide you with the necessary assistance.