FROM OUR BLOG:
Курсы подготовки к DELE
Подробнее об экзамене DELE
Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language basic level (A2). The DELE A2 is the second level of the CEFR levels.
This diploma certifies that the candidate is capable of understanding everyday phrases and frequently used expressions related to areas of experience that are especially relevant (basic information about yourself and your family, shopping, local areas of interest, employment, etc.)
Who can take the test?
National applicants from countries or territories where the official language is not Spanish.
When and where can i take the test?
The dates and times of calls DELE 2016:
|Call||Exams||Date of Exam||Registration period|
|February||A2||FRI 19 FEB||12 JAN — 01 FEB|
|April||General: A1 — C1||FRI 15 APR||15 FEB — 16 MAR|
|May||School: A1, A2/B1 for schoolchildren and DELE A2||FRI 20 MAY||15 FEB — 13 APR|
|Mayo||General: A1 — C2||SAT 21 MAY||15 FEB — 13 APR|
|July||General: A2 — C1||FRI 15 JUL||15 FEB — 08 JUN|
|October||General: A1 — B2||FRI 21 OCT||15 FEB — 14 SEP|
|November||School: A1, A2/B1 for schoolchildren and DELE A2||FRI 25 NOV||15 FEB — 19 OCT|
|November||General: A1 — C2||SAT 26 NOV||15 FEB — 19 OCT|
The test can be taken in different centers, such as the University of Barcelona and the University Ramón Llull; however, BCNLIP FEDELE belongs to the association that manages this type of test in Barcelona. The examination center of our association is BCN LANGUAGES.
How do I register and how much does it cost?
Registration for the test costs € 124 and must be processed through a DELE exam center before the deadline.
It is necessary to provide the following documentation during testing registration:
- Registration form, available at the examination centers or via the Internet by downloading the attachment the bottom of this page.
- Original and photocopy of an identification document with a photograph showing the following details: identity, nationality, place and date of birth. Data declared by the candidate in the registration form must correspond with the identification document.
- Proof of payment of registration fees.
- Signed declaration, as appropriate, complying with at least two of the conditions described under paragraph 2 under General Conditions.
What documents should I bring on test day?
- A stamped copy of the registration form.
- The passport or identification document submitted at the time of registration.
- The official examination, which will have been received at the test center.
What does the test consist of?
The DELE exam consist in different tests organized into two groups:
- Group 1 (Reading and writing skills): Reading Comprehension (60 minutes), and written expression and interaction (50 minutes).
- Group 2 (Oral skills): Listening Comprehension (35 minutes), and oral expression and interaction (15 minutes). It requires the classification of ‘pass’ on each of the test groups in the same examination.
How is it evaluated?
A qualification of ‘pass’ is required in each of the test groups in the same examination.
The maximum score that can be achieved in the test is 100 points and a grade of 30 points in each group is necessary to achieve the overall rating of “pass”.
The final grade is either PASS or FAIL.
When will the results of the DELE exam be available?
The candidate may have test results within approximately three months.
The candidates obtaining the overall rating of PASS will receive the corresponding diploma, issued by the Cervantes Institute.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to keep their address information updated with their respective examination center to ensure receipt of all documentation relating to the exam.
Access to display query results is subject to the express acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed in various forms.
Where can I go if I want to request more information or revision of a test?
Both the document that describes the application procedure for review of evidence and claims, as the different forms, can be found here: CERVANTES WEBSITE